Nutritional therapist work with disturbed clients and so they avoid forcing diets or supplement programs.
- Their issues go beyond food and to alter changes can increase their psychological stress.
- Sweets, alcohol, chocolate, and coffee are some obvious ones people use as support to gain relief from tension.
- Therapists encourage clients to reduce too much of most frequent items.
Excess coffee can be damaging
- Adrenal glands, stomach, liver, and kidney get stressed out and desire to eliminate the caffeine.
- Simultaneously, it also triggers excretion of valuable vitamins and minerals.
If you really enjoy a cup of coffee then nurture healthy coffee drinking habit. You can even visit organic fair trade coffee event to learn more.
Tips to nurture healthy coffee drinking habits
Opt for organic
- Conventional coffee is sprayed with insecticides heavily, which can be damaging to health.
- Organic coffee is grown using natural ways, fertilizer, and sprays.
- Switch to cream [not flavored] instead of sugar to reduce bitter taste from the coffee.
- Actually, people don’t realize they crave for sugar and not the coffee, so ditch sugar and obviously craving gets controlled.
Grind whole coffee beans
- Anti-oxidants get oxidized, when coffee beans gets crushed because they get exposed to moisture and oxygen.
- However, if you use them fresh as soon as they are grinded you gain required health benefits.
Just one cup daily
- If you have been drinking more than one cup then slowly cut down every week till you reach a single cup.
- To reduce caffeine content include half decaf in each cup or involve 2nd brewing from same beans.
If you stick to brewing a single coffee cup at home then learn ways to make it perfectly.